Effective March 17, 2020, CFAO Closed Phone and Lobby Service
** Online Services Remain Available **
The CFAO will be closed to the public for in-person and phone service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. This decision protects the Participants we serve — including older Americans and people with underlying medical conditions—and our employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. However, we are still able to provide critical services.
Our secure and convenient online services remain available at www.carpenterfunds.com. We are working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state and local governments and other experts to monitor COVID-19 and will let you know as soon as we can resume in-person service.
If you need help from the CFAO:
- First, please use our secure and convenient online services available at www.carpenterfunds.com. You can check your current and future Health & Welfare Eligibility, view your Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave balance and make a rapid pay Benefit Request, view your recently reported Work Hours, view your Pension Vested Status, Credits, and Benefit Accruals, view your Annuity Account balance, and view your 401(k) Account Balance.
- We also have information to answer many of your questions online. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions at https://carpenterfunds.com/faqs/
- If you cannot conduct your business at the CFAO online portal, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- We are also still handling Forms, Applications, and other documents delivered to us through a mail service.
- If you are currently retired and receiving a monthly benefit payment from the Pension and/or Annuity Fund, your payment will continue uninterrupted.
- The Fund Office will continue to send Health and Welfare Eligibility information to Health Care Providers.
- We will continue to process Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave Payments.
During the “Shelter in Place” Order, the CFAO will be operating with a reduced staff in the Office, so please be patient with us.