Supporting cancer patients in their hour of need.
New for Carpenters Health and Welfare Fund Indemnity Plan Participants
The CancerNavigator service provides tailored education and guidance to cancer patients as they navigate the many decisions that follow a diagnosis.
To reach a CancerNavigator Oncology Nurse Navigator today:
Call: (510) 607-0605
CancerNavigator is a no-cost benefit offered for all Participants on the Carpenters Indemnity Plan. (*Not intended for Participants on Kaiser HMO plan).
Support for Cancer Patients:
- Access great centers quickly
- Learn which centers in your area are well-equipped to treat your specific cancer type
- Understand your specific diagnosis and treatment options
- Talk through any questions you may have about your clinical situation
- Schedule appointments with the best centers in your area
“We appreciate [CancerNavigator] so much. You are a necessity and there are a lot of families that could not do it without you.”
– CancerNavigator Patient